The time to RELAX is when you don't have time for it!
Heron Moon Bayside Suites are the perfect combination of traditional Belizean charm and scenic beauty. We are located towards the South End of Caye Caulker Island, about 1 mile from the town center in the quiet Bahia Puesta Del Sol neighborhood.
Our tranquil guest suites are located on the second floor so you can catch the stunning bay views and sea breezes. Relax on the covered deck swing overlooking the sea while you watch the aquatic world go by. We have spotted Eagles Rays and Dolphins from our deck! You will see dozens of wild shorebirds such as Seahawks, Roseate Spoonbills, Ibis, Egret and Herons. Take a dip in the pool or watch the setting sun and the rising moon with a tropical drink in hand while you BBQ your catch of the day.
Just a few steps from your door, lounge on our private beach or kayak off of the dock. A grocery store is 1 block away and charming home style restaurants are another block further. If you want to experience Caye Caulker’s nightlife, the town center with world-class restaurants and bars are a 1-mile flat bike ride, walk, or golf cart taxi away.
- Air conditioning
- Kitchenette with toaster oven, fridge, French press and hotplate
- Living room with bay view windows and a couch that pulls out into a double-sized, bed
- Bedroom with comfy queen bed and wardrobe
- Bathroom with large walk-in glass shower with bench and lighted telescoping makeup mirror
- Huge, wrap-around deck space to lounge, visit, read or practice your downward dog
In addition to air conditioned lodging for 2-3 people, included in your stay are:
- Island arrival pick up from ferry dock or local airport
- 2 kayaks (by reservation)
- BBQ for grilling
- Beach cruiser bicycles for exploring the island (a nearby beach/mangrove bike path is especially pretty)
- Use of the pool, grounds, beach area, and dock. Beach bonfires are held on each full moon
- 270 degrees of stunning sea views
Available ADD-ON experiences:
- Heron Moon’s exclusive fishing adventure tours by owner Mark Nicholas, you won’t want to miss catching big game fish and grilling them up on your BBQ!
- Snorkeling or shark and ray swim adventure tours
- Sunset boat tours around Caye Caulker
- Day excursions to the famous Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) caves in the interior of Belize.
- Feed monkeys on a day excursion at the Howler Monkey Reserves on the mainland.
- Day Tours to Mayan sites on the mainland.